Shipping by Air Transport
Shipping by Air Transport
AIR TRANSPORTATION POLICY
We do ship! – But we only ship our animals by Air within Canada
Whenever possible, we prefer using Air Canada Cargo and West Jet
We have experienced many of the same challenges that other people face when trying to locate a specific animal. Often, when you finally find the pet that you are looking for, the breeder is not willing to ship or if they are willing to ship, they need to charge so much extra, just to cover their own expenses, that it often ends up becoming unaffordable.
Air Shipping is very regulated and there are very strict guidelines that need to be followed when shipping live animals. This process can be very time consuming and costly for the breeder who already knows that within a few days the animal that you want, will likely be sold and picked up in person by someone else… so why bother with shipping.
To help get you the animal that you are hoping for, when we have the time, we may agree to arrange air transportation for animals that are purchased from us. We do not make any profit from shipping. Whatever you pay, is what we pay. Please understand that this is only a courtesy.
Before we start -There are a few things that need to be understood before we start to plan to ship any animal by Air.
- Everyone is required to submit a Shipping Request Form that is available on this site form before we will proceed with arranging Air Shipping.
- We have no control of Flight schedules or fees.
- The purchaser assumes all responsibility for all transportation fees, permit fees, veterinary fees, and other associated charges that may pertain to shipping .
- The purchaser understands that shipping fees are a separate purchase which are not covered under our Health Guarantee and the shipping fees are not refundable and not transferrable!
- Shipping Fees must be paid for in full, at the time of booking.
- We do not hold any animals without a deposit therefore a minimum of 25 % of the total purchase price of every animal must also be paid at the time of booking.
- No Animal leaves our home unless it has been paid for in full (including transport fees) at least 72 hours prior to the delivery date and time. If we do not receive payment on time all deposits and the shipping fees will be lost (forfeited by the purchaser)
- Once we have received payment we will go ahead and make the booking.
- We guarantee that the shipment will arrive for departure at the airport on time. If we fail to meet our obligation (things that are not in our control are airline disruptions or rescheduling, highway accidents, inclimate weather and road conditions etc.) we will refund the entire purchase price of the animals that you have purchased plus the cost of the flight or we can discuss alternative arrangements.
- Prices are not negotiable and there is minimum order (as described below).
The cost for the flight to ship a small carrier, to most major cities in Canada starts at $195.00
This price includes:
- Delivery by private courier to the YYZ (Toronto) airport
- One airline approved carrier
- The cost of the flight
Minimum order - to qualify for Air Transportation
- Not all animals are eligible for Air Transport (this is at our discretion)
- We require that the total purchase of $200.00 (not including transportation fees) be made per transaction
- Multiple animals of the same species may be able to in together in one carrier, can be purchased at the same time to make up the $200.00
If you are interested in pursuing this, please fill out the Shipping Request Form and if you do not hear back from us 24 hours please fee free to contact us by phone.
Click this text to start editing. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. Use it to welcome visitors to your website, or explain a product or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.