Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Besides human to human transfer Covid 19 has also been confirmed in many types of animals.
We take the advice of Health Canada seriously!…
Keep your distance, wear a mask and be sure to always practice good hygiene.
It is also important to think twice before allowing people to interact with your pets and to limit the time spent interacting with another person’s pet .
It is up to all of us to do our part to try to curb the spread of covid and other highly contagious viruses.
VISITS WHILE AT OUR HOME (WE ARE A PRIVATE HOME NOT A PET STOR)
• For the safety of our pets and for everyone involved, we insist that everyone entering our home must wear a MASK. If you do arrive UNMASKED, you will not be invited in.
• We have constructed an isolated room in our home (with direct outdoor access) that can be thoroughly cleaned before and after every visit. Unfortunately, the room is small and because of the limited space, for us to properly adhere to the physical distancing recommendations, we can only accommodate three MASKED people in total; including ourselves. If more than two people arrive, you will not all be invited in at the same time and will need to consider switching between short visits.
• During the visit, without exception, we insist that everyone sanitizes their hands upon entering and always maintain a distance of at least 2 arms-length (approximately 2 meters) from each other and our pets.
• Guests will have ample opportunity to view the pet(s) that they are most interested in (up to two animals only) but because of the current highly transmissible viruses in circulation, guests are encouraged to limit physically touching the pet unless it is the animal that will be leaving with you.
• We ask that visitors not rush their visits and to be sure to ask any pertinent questions, but also that they be mindful that we often have other appointments that we need to attend to therefore we need to stay on schedule.
• We invite and prefer that everyone call us by phone before or after their visit, to discuss / ask us any questions thus limiting the time, we spend physically together.
• We ask that you bring your own sanitized, escape proof, pet carrier. The carrier must allow room for the animal to stand up and turn around in but not so large that the animal slides around in while in transit. No animal leaves our home without a suitable safe transport carrier and although, we typically do not sell supplies, if you do not have one and let us know in advance, we may be able to purchase one for you, at your expense. (Costs vary.)
• Most often the people purchasing a pet already have a good idea of the pet they want before they arrive at our home. But for those who don’t, if we know beforehand and if we have them available, we can usually show up to two animals per visit. (Only animals that are ready to leave the day of the visit are available for viewing.) We need to restrict the number of animals we show so that we can avoid unnecessarily quarantining the animals that are not selected.
• If after we schedule an appointment for you to come to our home, it is extremely important that you inform us if you become aware that you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is sick or if you feel sick. Please contact us by phone so together we can make alternate arrangements. Getting a new pet while you are sick would not be fun. Stay home and wait until everyone in your household is better before visiting us.
ANSWERS TO SOME OF THE MORE COMMON QUESTIONS WE ARE ASKED.
• Location for pick up or viewing is now in Niagara Falls, Ontario only. Visits are by appointment / invitation only. For safety reasons, our address is not posted on our website. It will be shared by invitation only.
• We Do Not send individual pictures, instead we do update the pictures on our website often.
• Our babies are weaned naturally. We do not believe in forced early weaning! Unweaned animals will not be available for viewing.
• As a precaution, all our babies are dewormed, and a topical flea / mite prevention is done monthly. Kittens and cats are routinely vaccinated.
• Every animal leaves our home with a written health guarantee and some food that it is used to eating.
• We require a minimum of 25 % non-refundable deposit based on the purchase price before we will reserve any pet and will consider any animal that we have not received a deposit for, as being still available.
• No animal leaves our home unless paid in full. Payments or Deposits are accepted via E-transfer, PayPal or cash.
• Rearranging our schedule and preparing for every visit is time consuming and costly for us and we need to be selective who we invite to our home. Now, due to the sheer number of people who just want to visit our pets combined with the number of no-shows, unless you have already sent a deposit to reserve a pet, we require a $25.00 non-refundable reservation fee to book appointments in advance. Although this small fee is non-fundable, if you choose to purchase a pet, it will be deducted from the purchase price of the pet that you have chosen.
• Shipping / Delivery may be available at the purchaser's expense but shipping animals by air is not an option currently. Delivery is via a private courier and dates are variable and change often. If you live out of the area but within our delivery area and are certain about the pet you want to purchase, we can often arrange for a courier to do a direct drop off. (All delivery fees and associated charges are at the purchaser’s expense.)
• It is very important to always practice good hygiene! Whenever we buy or sell anything, new or used, if they are washable, we clean them with soap and water before we use them or sell them. Just because an item appears clean doesn't mean it is clean. ‘Why leave it to chance’. Whenever possible, try to purchase perishable items a little in advance and if possible, keep them in proper storage for several days before using them. While you may not always be able to clean bedding, litter, or food items, often the packaging can be cleaned.
PERSIAN & HIMALAYANS
PERSIAN & HIMALAYANS
Available Persians / Himalayans
Kittens Available We don't always have Persian and Himalayan kittens ready for new homes, but when we do, a bit of basic information along with a few individual pictures of them, are posted here
Older Kittens, Cats Available Occasionally, (not often) we have a retired breeder available. We also actively participate in fostering Exotics, Persians or Himalayans and sometimes we hear of others needing new homes. When we do, a bit of basic information and a few pictures of it will posted here.
About Persians and Himalayans History of the breeds and a bit of information about our kittens.
Kitten Sales Form & Health Guarantee A bit of information on vaccines, parasite control and a copy of out Health Guarantee.
Shopping List - Home at Last A quick overview of some things you may need for your cat or kitten to help it's transition to its new home.
- Babies (newly weaned 8 weeks to under 6months)
Teens and breeding age adults (5 months to 2 years)
- Animals in foster (Surrendered, Special needs or Retired from breeding
About Hedgehogs and how to care for them A bit of information about hedgehogs in the wild and their care as pets.
Our Small Pet Sales Form & Health Guarantee A copy of out Hedgehog Health Guarantee
Shopping List -Home at Last (A quick overview of some things you may need for your Hedgehog)