(9:00 am to 10:00 pm ET for General Inquiries)
Local Delivery may be an option
We prefer that our animals be picked up at our home in Niagara Falls, ON by the purchaser, however we know that this is not always possible. If this is not possible, we may be able to assist you. We can sometimes arrange to transport your pet transportation via a private ground courier to certain areas located in Southern Ontario, Delivery is usually done on Thursday but sometimes the day of the week is variable.
The Basics You Should Know About Shipping
• All transportation costs are a separate purchase. They are not included in the purchase price of the pet that you are purchasing from us.
• All transportation costs and associated charges are solely the responsibility of the purchaser and these charges are non-refundable and not transferrable!
• You certify that you the purchaser are at least 18 years of age or that you are the legal guardian or a person who is at least 18 years of age who is making this purchase (Identification may be required at the time of delivery).
• We offer a Health Guarantee with all our animals but because shipping is a separate (independent) purchase you will still get a receipt but it usually does not appear on our Sales Form and Health Guarantee.
• Not all animals are eligible for shipping / transport (this is at our discretion). Being that arranging shipping and delivery is quite time consuming for us, we require that the total purchase of $200.00 minimum (not including transportation fees) be made per transaction.
• The delivery fee is based on per drop to the same address on the same day for one fee. Multiple animals can be delivered together and delivered at the same time to make up the $200.00, at no extra charge.
• The delivery is often made by a third-party courier. The courier is not able to answer questions, pertaining to the pet that you are purchasing.
• NO C.O.D. …No Animal leaves our home unless it has been paid for in full (including transport fees) at least 48 hours prior to the delivery date.
• The courier will not meet you anywhere! Delivery is only available to the name and home address as it appears on the Health Guarantee (No exceptions!)
The fee for local delivery to Fort Erie, Port Colborne, Welland, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake & St. Catharines is $25.00 and is available several times throughout the week.
Delivery is usually available on Thursdays to… Mississauga and to some areas of the GTA. Hamilton / Brantford / Burlington / Oakville for $50.00 or to London / Woodstock / Kitchener / Waterloo/ Cambridge / Guelph for $75.00 ... Prices do vary according to current gas prices so, please feel free to call us to inquire about the delivery fees.!
Delivery is a separate purchase therefore we have no control over delivery fees!
It seems that delivery fees are fluctuating a lot lately, sometimes they even vary from day to day this is likely a reflection to the current gas prices, the time & distance, etc..) but the quote you'll get from us is good for 72 hours from the time we give it to you until the time of booking)